Sunday, 3 July 2011

Middlethorpe Hall



Here we are at Middlethorpe Hall. This hall was built in 1699 and is now a Hotel and Spa. But it has some lovely gardens and is a National Trust site. So Angela and I took a jaunt out there to see. The above picture is of the front of the Hotel.

This picture is of the back of the Hotel from the gardens. I like this picture! It turned out really nice, ey?
Here I am in the midst of the gardens. We had a lovely day with nice weather.

Here is one of the inner portions of the garden. It looks like this would have been the old stable when the house was a functioning home.



Here is the closeup of the fountain.

Here is a view of the larger portion of the garden. They have so many lovely flowers in England and I enjoy the gardens so much! You couldn't have a garden like this in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment