Friday, 16 November 2007

Inside the Flat


Are you ready for this? A virtual tour of our flat? Get ready for small spaces, old furniture, and lovely carpets!

Like all good tours, we must start in the entrance. This is a view of the stairs and the hallway. Got to love the carpet, ey? Right out of the 60's I'm sure. The stairs are narrow and very steep as well. Heidi's bedroom is to the back and mine is to the front.

Let's view our living room/dining room. That brown thing under the window is actually a table, but we don't really use it. Thus, we eat our food sitting in a chair or on the sofa. There is also a gas fireplace and another chair that you can't see in this picture. It's not bad, though the lighting is a bit dim which makes the room a bit hard to read in.


Have a gander at my bedroom here. Luckily for me, I have a double bed which is lovely for my elbow being able to be straight while I sleep. If you look carefully into the back corner behind the bed you will see, yes, a washing machine! I've never shared a room with a washing machine before, so this is a new experience. I'm glad to have it, however, because washing clothes in the bathtub like I did for the first few weeks living here got really old after a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment